Start this unique experience off with a scenic drive from Homer to the head of Kachemak Bay! Then spend approximately 2 hours on the airboat exploring the remote areas of the head of Kachemak Bay. Our Commitment to You Is to create the most unique and thrilling Alaska experience. The captains will share their passion and knowledge of Alaska’s wilderness while navigating the wild rivers at the head of Kachemak Bay using a 600 horsepower AirRanger airboat. Talk about FUN! This tour will definitely become one of your top Alaskan memories. (for ages 6 or older)
½ Day Airboat Tour– $450 plus tax per person – (2 person min/6 max) An excellent alternative when you can’t go fishing due to weather!
Is at 7:45am, 10am, 12:30pm & 3pm departures available
- Pick up Service at designated site
- Guide Service
What to Bring
- Full Water Bottle
- Layered clothes
- Rubber boots or closed toed-shoes
- Light Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- A Day Pack.
- Go Pro etc…
- We are committed to working with environmental stewardship in mind, and to the safety, well-being, and satisfaction of our clients.
Our guides are are knowledgeable USCG Licensed Captains, trained in CPR and First Aid and educated in the biodiversity of Kachemak Bay and the people who live here.
- 50% deposit to guarantee reservation; minimum of 30 day cancellation policy; outside of 30 days is a 10% cancellation fee; inside of 30 days; the deposit becomes the cancellation fee.
- Groups of up to 6 persons. Minimum of 2 to depart.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.