Our guests tell us this is a trip of a lifetime. The Guided Bear Viewing Day Tour, Katmai or Lake Clark National Park, is approximately a 5 Hour Bear Viewing Tour, available from May 17 to Sept 20. This Guided Bear Tour Includes:
- The Services of an Alaskan Naturalist Guide
- The Aircraft and Pilot of a Commercial Rated CFR135 Alaska Air Service
- 1 Hour scenic flight from Homer to the Pacific coast of Katmai or Lake Clark National Park
- Approximately 3-4 Hours of guided bear viewing with a guide
- 1 Hour scenic flight returning from Katmai/Lake Clark to Homer
- Volcano and Glaciers flightseeing (weather permitting) at no Extra Charge as we go right past and over them on our route anyway
In the course of the bear viewing trip it is reasonable to assume you may walk a total distance of 1 to 1 1/2 miles. Weight Limitation is 200lbs per person.
The cost is $690.00 per person on fixed-wing aircraft or $799 with Helicopter.